Registration for New Medical Assistance Benefit Program
To our valued seafarers and their beneficiaries:
Please be advised that our Medical Assistance Benefit Program will be handled by a new HMO provider where seafarers and each qualified dependent will be issued a Hospitalization card. This card will enable you/your qualified beneficiaries to settle your hospital bills upon presentation of the card, subject to the limitations prescribed by the HMO provider.
To secure the cards, you have to enroll yourself and your qualified beneficiaries by accomplishing a Medical Assistance Benefits Registration Form and submit the documentary requirements on or before 15July 2012.
The requirements to be submitted are as follows:
- Fully accomplished Medical Assistance Benefit Registration Form (form is available at the Family Center office)
- Photocopies of the following:
- For Seafarer- Photocopy of NSO Authenticate Birth Certificate
- For Legal Spouse/ Wife- Photocopy of NSO Authenticated Marriage Contract or Certified True Copy of the Marriage Contract from the Civil Registry
- For Child/ren below 21 yrs. old- Photocopy of NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate
- For Parents 60 yrs. old and above- Photocopy of Senior Citizen ID and any of the following:
- Photocopy of NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Local Civil Registry
- Photocopy of NSO Authenticated Marriage Contract
Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of your privilege to claim this benefit.
Should you have concerns or questions regarding the enrollment, please contact our Family Center Team on the details below:
Mobile: 09178694041 / 09175898742
For seafarers who are currently onboard, only QUALIFIED DEPENDENTS are allowed to fill out the forms and submit the documents on their behalf.
ASM Family Center